Monday, June 14, 2010

Revival

Yup, I am reviving this old old blog site of mine once and for all. It had a two-year break before I finally realized that a lot of the things I've been writing are kept stashed away in the privacy of My Documents.

A lot of things have happened since my last blog entry. New apartment, new job, new sidelines, new baby... and did I mention I'm back to being a single mom? It's been a rough two years but I am happy with the new ME somehow.

So, what does this blog have in store for the next few months? Well, a lot of the stuff I've been writing are articles about life, relationships, work, places, people, and being a single mom. I'm also throwing in some reviews on books, movies, music, and current events. I can hardly wait to get started, but I'll touch up some of my really good ones first before I start posting them. Till my next (err, first? err... yeah...) post then!

1 comment:

Mark Dwayne said...

very refreshing! :-)